Gros Piton is one of two mountains south of the town Soufrière in the southwest of Saint Lucia. Lying at the southern end of Pitons Bay, it rises to a height of 798 m (2619 ft). It is the second highest peak on Saint Lucia, after Mount Gimie.
Gros Piton can be climbed without ropes or mountaineering experience. One can hike to the summit and come back down to the sea-level within a few hours. Local guides are available for hire (typically through the resorts) and are trained by the government to have basic knowledge of the languages common among tourists and of the medical procedures required in case of common accidents.
1. Ticket for the residents is 55EC.
Ticket for the tourists is 88.25EC.
2. Local guides are available for hire (typically through the resorts) and are trained by the government to have basic knowledge of the languages common among tourists and of the medical procedures required in case of common accidents.
3. Be sure to bring enough water and food to prevent from hunger and dehydration.
4. There are many rocky roads on the way to the top.
5. It takes five hours to go up and come back, including rest time.
6. Make sure to wear sun hat, sunscreen and insect repellent.
Petit Piton is one of two mountains overlooking Soufrière Bay in the southwest of Saint Lucia. Petit Piton lies towards the middle of the bay, south of the town of Soufrière and north of the larger mountain, Gros Piton, to which it is linked by the Piton Mitan Ridge. Petit Piton rises to a height of 2461 ft (739 m).Gros Piton is taller than it by about 150 ft.
Source from Wikipedia
The most famous beach on the island, gorgeous Sugar Beach is spectacularly situated between the two Pitons, ensuring phenomenal views both from the sand and in the water. Like most in the area, it was originally a grey-sand beach – the soft white sands are imported from abroad.
Source from lonelyplanet
Gross Piton (大Piton)
Gross Piton是Saint Lucia第二高的山，緊接著Mount Gimie，約800公尺，是一座抬頭望著，頭會痠，身體會往後倒的山。
If you want to see more interesting videos, please subscribe my channel.
See you next time. Bye Bye
Caribbean Vacation 、Caribbean journey、 Caribbean trip、 Travel in Caribbean、 Caribbean
St. Lucia journey、 St. Lucia trip、 Travel in St. Lucia、 St. Lucia、 Gross Piton、
Petit Piton、Suger beach、mountain climbing、How to climb the Gross Piton、How to、HD
加勒比海遊記、 玩樂加勒比海、 加勒比海怎麼玩、 加勒比海旅遊、 加勒比海、
聖露西亞遊記、 玩樂聖露西亞、 聖露西亞怎麼玩、 聖露西亞旅遊、 聖露西亞、爬山、高畫質
Hammock_Fight 音樂版權by YouTube audio library